Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Making Slimming world curry


Welcome All
Around November 2014 I started my slimming world journey and have so far lost 2 Stone. I decided to challenge my self and make this slimming world curry. Some of the ingredients I didn't have so I just used what I had in my cupboards. I have left a link to the recipe above so you can check out all the ingredients for yourself.
Firstly I had never cooked with any spices or herbs before so it was all completely new to me. I chopped and measured each ingredient and added them together to start my curry. Everything seemed to be going perfectly, that was until I added the natural yoghurt. It had given it a very bitter taste and I was thinking about throwing the whole lot away as it was so disgusting but instead I improvised and started adding a few different ingredients of my own to give it more taste. I crumbled up another chicken stock cube straight to the curry and mixed it in for more flavour I then added garlic salt and pepper tasting along the way and finally it tastes amazing!
Me and my partner both had clean plates. Since trying this recipe I have encouraged myself to make a lot more home cooked meals which are a lot more satisfying than ordering a takeaway as you know exactly what ingredients are included and how many syns each serving is.

No comments:

Post a Comment